Monday, November 13, 2006

Undercover Cameras at the Warner

I didn't know he was shooting undercover video, but Kevin caught this incriminating clip on camera Sunday morning during setup at the Warner. Listen for Jason's Axel Rose impersonation during the clip. Yesterday was a great day, with 79 attending the worship gathering. We have broken the previously elusive 65 barrier four out of the past five Sundays, topping 70 four times. With the holidays coming I know we will take a dip (students and young families go home), but I am excited about what God will do in 2007.

Manny Johnson delivered his first message Sunday and knocked it out of the park and I am really proud of him. For more details on the day, visit Kevin's blog.


Axel Rose Sings "Champion of the World" by the Cathedrals

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great singing there - makes me glad Jason's a church planter and not the leader of the next big hair band.

Anonymous said...

Amen!