Sunday, November 05, 2006

Birthday Buzz

The Warner Theatre was buzzing today, with our church celebrating 3 years in Morgantown. Jason hit a home run with the message and the worship was solid. I was fairly pleased with the turnout of 101 people, but was hoping for something in the 120-130 range. I think everyone genuinely enjoyed hanging out, eating pizza and B-Day cake, and staying to watch "Cars". John and Ynita kept the lobby buzzing with face painting for the kids and John's balloon art, and their Jonah skit was hilarious.

I thank God for His blessings over the last 3 years, and I look forward to see what He has in store for us in the coming months. Here are some pics from today (Nice hat Veda)







6 comments:

Tadd Grandstaff said...

Happy 3 Years Bro! Keep up the great work!

Russ said...

thanks, Tadd. I'm enjoying following the beginnings of Pine Ridge Church. It's amazing how God has put your team together. Keep on rolling.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bro.. Ya'll rock, If I can only be half of what you all are, that would be awesome!!

yohoster said...

congrats! where you even able to sleep on Sunday night? I bet the excitement was unreal. Here's to another 3 more...

Russ said...

thanks for the pics Jamie.

Jeff said...

Rock on my brother! I am excited and blown away that you guys have been there for three years! It seems like yesterday I was sitting in your office in Mt. Pleasant, TX....

Oh the memories!

Looking forward to many more!