Thursday, November 08, 2007

What's Up This Week

We had a great staff meeting at So.Zo coffeehouse on High Street on Tuesday. Good, open conversation and I believe we brought into focus the general direction that StoneBridge and the I-79 CP movement will head in the next two years. I can't wait to sit down with Pastor Devin and the leadership at FBC Inwood and talk about the future.

On Saturday, I will be flying out to West Texas, and driving out to Hobbs, NM to visit with one of our supporting churches, Vista Pointe. This church has been behind us 110% since the inception of what we are doing in Morgantown, and I am looking forward to catching up with them and sharing what God has done to date, and where we are headed in the future.

On Tuesday and Wednesday, I will be attending the Texas State Meeting in Hillsboro. Many churches who support us will be represented here, and I am anxious to share what is happening here. In between these events, I'm looking forward to some of my Mom's cooking :)

Wish I had a ticket to WVU - Louisville tonight.

No comments: