Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Update

Our family enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with our friends last week. Aaron and Renee Johnson, and their kids, Andrew and Allison Johnson, and Scott and Esther Bates and their girls joined us for a day filled with eating, football, and crazy games last Thursday. It's great to have "family" when we are all thousands of miles away from our families.

I spent the first part of last week deer hunting in Barbour County once again this year. I had a great time hanging out with the fellas again, but didn't get a deer. I got to hunt with a fellow StoneBridger Joe Mayle at his place south of Morgantown on Friday morning and Saturday morning. I was by myself Saturday morning when a nice sized doe came down the mountain. I got off a clean shot, and now we've got meat in the freezer!

After a couple of weeks of uncertainty regarding our meeting place at the Warner, it looks like the heating system has been fixed and we are good to to go. That's good news because it doesn't look like God is opening any doors concerning an alternate meeting place for StoneBridge.

1 comment:

Scott Bates said...

Russ & Belinda...
Thanks for opening your home to us! We had a great day with you guys. wish we could do more of that kind of stuff. May God bless for blessing me and my family with a great Thanksgiving. Thanks bro.