Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday

Had a great day at Vista Pointe yesterday, getting reacquainted with the people there, and sharing what God has done in Morgantown, and our future CP vision. Special thanks to Jimmy Baxley for letting me hang out at his house to watch the Cowboys go 8-1 and whip the Giants.

This morning I flew into Dallas, my Dad picked me up, and we drove over to New Liberty Church in Garland. Dad is doing some computer work here for them. New Liberty is a special place for my family, because we were a part of this church when Ryan was born, and this is where we attended when God placed a desire for ministry on my heart. I got to chat with my former pastor, Ken Ashlock for a few minutes this morning. Ken has pastored here since 1957, which is impressive to say the least. He has had a big influence on my life and encouraged Belinda and me during a time when we needed a second wind spiritually.

No comments: