Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Great Night at Chick-Fil-A







Tonight our church partnered with Chick-Fil-A to sponsor Family Night. We created a "Wilderness Adventure" theme and had several activities for kids including crafts, face painting, and a campsite in a grassy area adjacent to the building with a fire pit and smores.

Our team of people hit a home run tonight! Everywhere you looked you saw StoneBridge T-Shirts and people ready to serve. In a two hour time span, we had 60 kids come in the restaurant. Oh wait, Belinda is trying to be a backseat blogger and give me advice so I am shutting this post down.

2 comments:

Sheff said...

"Oh wait, Belinda is trying to be a backseat blogger and give me advice so I am shutting this post down."

Too Funny!

Good Work, Man!

yohoster said...

Atleast she doesn't log in as you and post comments! I had to shut that down too!!

You guys rock it. Keep on.