Saturday, January 13, 2007

Groundbreaking


Thank you to everyone who took time to pray for me this week as I prepared to give the invocation at the Augusta on the Square's groundbreaking this week. God gave me exactly what I needed for the occasion. I had a great time, and it was a honor to be included in the proceedings. Governor Manchin gave a great speech talking about how Morgantown is now the gold standard which other cities should look up to in the areas of vision, economic development, and citywide cooperative effort. David and I got a chance to meet and visit with the Governor for a few moments, which was really cool. I also got to speak with Mayor Ron Justice and share with him what is going on with our church in the downtown area.

You can read more about the groundbreaking and see the news feed here.

No comments: