Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Texas

My family and I are headed to the homeland tonight for Christmas. I am looking forward to some down time with family and friends. I'm also going to dedicate some time with God for some much needed spiritual renewal. My spiritual batteries desperately need a recharge, so I'm going to read thru the gospels and read "The Complete Works of E.M. Bounds on Prayer". Throw in a trip to Railhead Smokehouse and Joe T. Garcias in Fort Worth and this is going to be a great trip.

2 comments:

yohoster said...

Merry Christmas Russ! I am praying for your spiritual recharge and a fresh does of the Holy Spirit.

In Him - Through Him

Anonymous said...

have a great christmas & i am with you on the spiritual recharge. E.M Bounds rocks - purchasing power through prayer was best $5 i ever spent. have a great christmas