Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Calorie Counting

One of the great things I took away from Huddle this year was Richard Vogt's talk on Health and Stress. Richard is planting a church(es) in Las Vegas, and spoke about the simple math of losing weight. If we can cut 3500 calories per week, that equals a 1 lb per week weight loss.

I have started on a 2000 calorie per day diet as of last Saturday. I am using on online calorie counter to calculate everything I eat. The site will track weight loss, carb, sat. fats, proteins, etc. and graph my progress. I have been doing great so far, even munching on raw carrots when I get hungry. Even last night at our Fall Fellowship at church, I behaved myself and only went 200 calories over for the day.

I am trying to drop 22 pounds to get down to 180 and I'm already feeling better.

No comments: