Friday, October 06, 2006

Rangers Fan Blues


I'm watching game 3 of the Tigers-Yankees series tonight and it looks like a Texas Rangers reunion party. Kenny Rogers, the ex-Ranger who is now 41, is pitching a shutout into the 8th inning. Pudge Rodriguez, the greatest catcher in Rangers history, hit a RBI double in the 7th to put the Tigers up 4-0. A-Rod, the infamous, $252 million ex-Ranger shortstop, is still struggling for the Yankees. Must be a Rangers hex. This week the stRangers fired Buck Showalter. I liked Buck, and I hope they hire somebody who can pull them out of perpetual mediocrity.
Baseball is just not fun when your teams are down. Don't even get me started about the Cubs.

4 comments:

David M. Coe said...

I am a Tigers fan from my childhood. Kenny looked great tonight!

GO TIGERS!

Russ said...

I'm pulling for the Tigers to win the World Series, also.

Sheff said...

Is Baseball a sport? =)

Bro. Matt said...

Okay, I really don't follow baseball that much, but when I hear all those ex-Rangers on another team, it makes me wonder what is happening in Arlington to make them so bad there!