Thursday, May 25, 2006

Eat More Chik'in


The past two days I have been busy wearing my publicity director hat and hitting the streets promoting our upcoming sports camp. Several elementary schools agreed to send our promo postcards home with the students, so 1700 kids took home postcards about the camp yesterday.
Today, on a whim, I walked into Chick-Fila and asked the manager if we could place our cards on the order counters. She told me they couldn't, but they could stuff their drive-through bags with the postcards. Yea, you heard right...everyone going through the Chick-Fila drive-thru for the next 2 weeks will receive a Sports Camp postcard with a link to StoneBridge on it. I left her about 1500 cards and will return to reload on Tuesday.
I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth, My soul shall make its boast in the Lord; the humble shall hear of it and be glad. Oh, magnify the LORD with me and let us exalt His name together. - Psalm 34:1-3

No comments: