Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Constant Contact

At StoneBridge, we've found that one of the best mediums of communication is through email. I've been looking for a more professional look for our email communications, and Jason's been telling me to check out Constant Contact, so I downloaded it yesterday. It looks really great, is user friendly, and I think its going to give us an extra measure of excellence as we communicate with our church and the community.

There is a 60-day trial and then a moderate monthly fee kicks in. If anybody knows of a comparable or better program, I would love to hear about it.

1 comment:

Tadd Grandstaff said...

Hey Russel....I hope things are going well. I couldn't remember if it was you or Sheff that asked me about our Gift Catalog that I was talking about on my blog last week.

Either way here is the link where you can download the catalog. If either if you have any questions, don't hesiate to let me know!

http://www.pineridgechurch.com/files/2007GiftCatalog.pdf