Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day, Mom and Dad


I believe that we learn how to have healthy relationships by observing healthy relationships. I was blessed to watch true love in action growing up in our home. Chivalry lives. To this day, Dad still walks Mom out to the car each day when she leaves for work and always opens doors for her. They don't parts ways for the day without a good smack on the lips. (Gross...I don't like to kiss before 9 AM) Thanks Mom and Dad, for building a loving atmosphere for your boys to grow up in, and modeling Christ-like love over the years. Happy Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

Sheff said...

Amen to that!

yohoster said...

Russ,
We are planning on flying to Colorado for CityReach. I haven't made any travel arrangements yet but from what I have seen it is going to be about $250/person to fly. Let me know what you guys are planning on doing. Do you have any college students going with you this year?

Have a great day.