Monday, July 17, 2006

Birthday Recap




Yesterday marked 33 years since my entrance to the world in Henderson, Texas in 1973. Highlights of my big day included enjoying lunch with Belinda, Ryan, Janna, and the Sheffstalls after church. Last night, I hiked out to Cheat View to meet Jason, David, Manny, Adam, Loren, Ashley, David, Kevin, and Uus to hang out and watch the sun go down. They stayed to camp for the night, and Jason and I hiked back out at midnight. We saw several deer as we hiked back out. Cheat View is an awesome overlook in the Snake Hill Wildlife Management Area close to Morgantown and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a 3-4 mile roundtrip hike in the area.
Belinda and the kids really gave me the VIP treatment yesterday. God has blessed me with an awesome wife and great kids. Thank you Lord for 33 years.

No comments: