Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Waking Up in Daytona Beach

My two week blogging hiatus is over. The past two weeks have brought an insane flurry of activity in the life of the Knight family and my StoneBridge family. Here a quick rundown...150 HS students and adults come to Morgantown for CityReach...2500 homes surveyed...415 cars washed for absolutely zero dinero...2 homes built in partnership with Habitat for Humanity...60 kids from Morgantown attended our 3rd annual sports camp...105 residents of Morgantown accepted Christ...bought a new Grand Cherokee...officiated my first wedding...hastily packed for Daytona Beach...drove 850 miles to Daytona...ate world class onion rings at Johnny Rocket's... hit the beach at sunset with the family....woke up this morning for a day of meetings at the American Baptist Association national meeting.
I will be posting more details and stories about CityReach and life during the last two weeks in upcoming posts.

3 comments:

Bryan Alston said...

You bought a new grand cherokee?? Rus, I thought you had changed.

Russ said...

it's been 3 years...it was time for a change. do you still love me?

Bryan Alston said...

I can see what effect I have on you.