Tuesday, June 06, 2006

my head is spinning

T-Minus 3 days and counting...this week is one of the two busiest weeks of the year, the busiest being next week, the week of CityReach. 140 high school students and sponsors from around America are coming to Morgantown this Friday to begin a week of intense hands on ministry and worship.
I like to think that I'm a fairly organized person, but this event annually stretches my administrative capabilities. After CR06 on Saturday, I'm officiating my first wedding ever, then its off to Florida with the family for our church's National Assocation meeting in Daytona Beach, then off to Orlando for 4 days of Disney World, then home for 5 days, then off to Summit Lake Camp in Emmitsburg, Maryland for our summer church camp. Verse for the day...
"I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint" - Jeremiah 31:25 (NIV)

No comments: