Thursday, January 10, 2008

Texas Highlights

Our family enjoyed a wonderful time in Texas with our families for Christmas and New Year's Day. Here are some highlights:

- running (literally) down the terminal in Pittsburgh to catch our flight to DFW. We were schedule to fly a connection to Chicago later in the evening, but caught this non stop....barely.
- eating my Mom's home cooking with organic food. good stuff. I think my Mom needs to be a spokeswoman for Whole Foods.
- our family received a Wii for Christmas from Mom and Dad. I can't beat my kids at bowling yet, which is a bummer.
- Christmas Eve with Belinda's family playing a new card game, GOLF. Lots of fun and I won.
- watching Belinda shoot a .17 rifle and her Dad's Colt 45...priceless
- riding the Titan at Six Flags over Texas with Belinda, a 255 ft tall steel coaster cruising at 85 mph
- watching Texas beat Arizona State 52-34 in the Holiday Bowl
- coming back to WV with 15 inches of snow on the ground at the Knight house...IT'S GOOD TO BE HOME

No comments: