Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Hiatus Explained

Reasons for my recent blog silence...We had a granddad doubleheader starting with Belinda's dad flying to WV over the Labor Day weekend. We had a great time, taking him to StoneBridge with us, and also camping on Canaan Mountain (43 degree night). I took him back to the airport and picked up my dad, who was flying in for a Pastors Retreat at Seneca Rocks, WV. I enjoyed my time with Dad, and our kids enjoyed their granddad double header. As previously stated, we headed to Seneca Rocks last Thursday for our 2nd annual Pastors Retreat, which Jason and I put together to give our fellow pastors an environment where they can relax, build relationships with one another, and get fed from the WORD. It was a great time, which I will blog about later. Yesterday morning I flew to Denver for a meeting this week in Loveland to plan CityReach 07. Today we will be visiting Colorado State University to pursue the possibility of making the school our headquarters for meals and lodging. I'm excited about visiting with John Sanders, who is planting a church here. He is a great friend, and I'm looking forward to seeing his city and meeting his people. More details coming soon.




No comments: